To complement the range of high quality frequency and timing references, Precise Time and Frequency, LLC. has now introduced a new Optical Time Code Receiver, with Auto Switching, a full complement of time code outputs, and Ethernet/RS232 remote monitoring/control interface.
In addition to the auto switching capability, the new ptf 1211A delivers up to thirty six channels of Time Code outputs, including re-transmission of the optical input. The unit can accept a pair of inputs (usually from separate primary and backup sources), and provides monitoring of both the inputs and outputs for signal integrity.
If the primary input fails, the unit will automatically switch to the backup input and indicate a primary signal fault.
Full remote monitoring and control via RS232 and Ethernet interfaces includes telnet, http (web browser), and SNMP protocols.
• Up to 36 output channels
• Multiple time code options available including IRIG B, NASA 36, Count Up/Down (pseudo IRIG)
• Unique "multi code" Time Code input
• Simultaneous transmission on single fiber of standard IRIG and Count Down codes
• Front Panel Status Indication
• Input fiber auto switched inputs for redundancy
• Remote Monitor /Control (Ethernet – Telnet, SNMP, Web Browser/RS 232)
Outputs(up to a maximum of 36)
Time code inputs can be Single Mode or Multi Mode Fiber
Outputs can be any mix of time codes, in blocks of 4 o/ps
IRIG B, NASA 36, Pseudo IRIG, IRIG A,G, H
1kHz to 1MHz
Single or Multi Mode
3V pk-pk or TTL(DCLS)
3 : 1
RS 422 (DI42)
Differential TTL o/p's(opt.)
100 - 240 VAC
0° to 55° C
0 to 95%, non-condensing
2U x 19” x 16"
Please select from the documents below:
Click on the data sheet download button to access the data sheet